Dragon Skulls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Skulls

Dragon Skulls of the world unite and conquer DN

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkblast12
High-King
High-King
darkblast12

Clan rules Empty
PostSubject: Clan rules   Clan rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:40 am

1. DONT RECRUIT ANNOYING PEOPLE

2. DONT USE META DECKS

3. DONT BULLY ANYONE

4. RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S VIEWS ON THINGS

5. NO ADVERTISING FOR A BUSINESS WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM 2 ADMINS

6. NO SPAMMING A POINT TO GET IT ACROSS

7. DONT LIE TO ADMINS ABOUT ARGUMENTS

If you are found breaking 1 rule you will get a warning if you break 2 rules you will get a 1 day ban and if you break 3 you get a 7 day ban and if you break 4 you get a perma ban

Back to top Go down
https://dragonskuls.rpg-board.net
MeteoriteX
Jarl
Jarl
MeteoriteX

Clan rules Empty
PostSubject: Additional deck restrictions   Clan rules I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:45 am

Additional deck restrictions include the following:
Chaos (any deck that relies mainly, heavly or solely on summoning Chaos Sorcerer, BLS and/or Dark Armed Dragon), due to the fact that everybody seems to use this mechanic, meta or not, and it's tired and irritating.
Exodia, because it's the type of deck that encourages taking the pussy's way out of a duel.
Stall, because it, like exodia, encourages cowering 'till death, which gets you nowhere.
Burn, becuase people who rely upon effects to deal damage will leave themselves unable to make a decent name for themselves.
Meta: Basically any deck build that you'd see commonly and/or are considered "broken", such as: Elemental Dragons, Elemental HEROES and Mermail. (However, as with Elemental HEROES builds, there are some exceptions: the builds that you wouldn't see all the time).

Last edited by MeteoriteX on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
MeteoriteX
Jarl
Jarl
MeteoriteX

Clan rules Empty
PostSubject: MeteoriteX exclusive rule   Clan rules I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:59 pm

NO software development languages!

I'm not giving names, but one user abused his membersihp by posting HTML posts on the forum. Not only were these posts irrelevant, but they also take up too much storage space on the forum. Personally, I do not want to see it again. If I see any more software development languages being used (except for quote code or colour code), then I WILL ban the author regardless of strikes. Here's how it's going to go down:

If I catch wind of one post written in code, then the author will be banned for 3 days.

2 will merit a ban for a full week

3 will mean a permanent ban.

DO NOT let me see you posting in any software development languages! Even if you're an admin! You have been warned!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan rules   Clan rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan rules
Page 1 of 1